- Visitors and employees must maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from each other at all
- Only one person or family is allowed at a time in the ticket office.
- A door near the ticket office is designated for the exit of visitors.
- Guides wear a mask during transactions in the ticket office, but can remove it when visiting the larger spaces of the nave. They then maintain a safe distance of at least 2 meters.
- It is at the discretion of visitors to wear a mask or not.
- Self-diagnosis instructions are located at the entrance. Employees and visitors are asked to ensure that they do not exhibit symptoms typically associated with COVID-19 before entering.
CLEANING PROTOCOL FOR EMPLOYEES
- In the morning, employees disinfect door handles, ticketing equipment, and the interactive terminal.
- When the religious services have resumed, these same surfaces are disinfected at closing on Saturday (and Tuesday, if applicable).
- Payment by card only (no cash).
- The card payment console is disinfected after each use.
- Purchasing tickets online is possible and encouraged through our website.
- The interactive screens are operated with disinfected styluses made available to visitors.
- The number of benches in the projection room has been reduced to allow adequate distance.
- Tissue boxes and disinfectant are available to visitors in strategic locations, near interactive screens and at the ticket office.
- Washing hands thoroughly at every opportunity.
- Avoiding touching one’s face.
- Keeping an adequate distance of 2 meters.
- Wearing a mask when greeting guests at the ticket office.
- Working from home on days when the center is not open to the public.