- Visitors and employees must maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from each other at all
- Only one person or family is allowed at a time in the ticket office.
- A door near the ticket office is designated for the exit of visitors.
- Guides must wear a mask at all times.
- Visitors must also wear a mask in our indoor spaces
- Self-diagnosis instructions are located at the entrance. Employees and visitors are asked to ensure that they do not exhibit symptoms typically associated with COVID-19 before entering.
CLEANING PROTOCOL FOR EMPLOYEES
- In the morning, employees disinfect door handles, ticketing equipment, and the interactive terminal.
- When the religious services have resumed, these same surfaces are disinfected at closing on Saturday (and Tuesday, if applicable).
- Payment by card only (no cash).
- The card payment console is disinfected after each use.
- Purchasing tickets online is possible and encouraged through our website.
- The interactive screens are operated with disinfected styluses made available to visitors.
- The number of benches in the projection room has been reduced to allow adequate distance.
- Tissue boxes and disinfectant are available to visitors in strategic locations, near interactive screens and at the ticket office.
- Washing hands thoroughly at every opportunity.
- Avoiding touching one’s face.
- Keeping an adequate distance of 2 meters.
- Guides must wear a mask at all times
- Working from home on days when the center is not open to the public.
The Monument for Recognition in The 21st Century is a new interpretation centre situated in the Notre-Dame de l’Assomption cathedral in downtown Moncton.
Volunteers will guide visitors in their exploration of this incredible historical site which has received a high-tech twist.
An information guide will be given to each volunteer and orientation will be offered by MR21 staff. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please fill out this form:
For more informations: 506-800-3194 or email email@example.com