Before the construction of today's Notre-Dame de l'Assomption cathedral in Moncton, a modest crypt-church occupied the same lot from 1914 to 1939, on the corner of St George and Lutz. Despite its humble appearance, this church became the cathedral of the brand new archdiocese in Moncton in 1936. No other catholic church in New-Brunswick had a higher rank.
A humble cathedral
- Written by André Bourgeois